“The things I want to know are in books.” – Abraham Lincoln
What Are Our Next Steps?
Please call to set up an appointment. I look forward to meeting with you and your child.
The first appointment:
- I will ask your child questions regarding reading to find out his/her feelings about reading.
- I will assess your child’s reading skills with Word Identification, Sound-Symbol Knowledge and Spelling to determine the starting level in the O-G program.
- Expect this meeting to last 90 minutes.
- There is NO CHARGE for this assessment.
What is involved if your child can benefit from one-on-one sessions?
- Sessions will be 2 to 3 days a week for 1-hour sessions.
- If you have a doctor’s diagnosis of dyslexia, your child’s sessions will be tax deductible.
- I only recommend individual sessions because they provide direct instruction.